Thursday 6 July 2017

Must you always obey your pastors?

So God instructed us in the Bible that we should always obey authorizes in Church, Community and even our work play!...
Today's question is "Must one always obey their pastor"?
A Nigerian woman has cried out that her pastor made her Hubby's teeth rotten after he obeyed his instruction by not brushing for 3 months! You can imagine how his mouth will smell! Like the gutters! LMAO!
Her chronicles below...
Why are some pastors so wicked .
My husband has not brushed his mouth for 3 months now,courtesy his pastor,I don't want to tag the church but according to him,his pastor asked him not to brushed his mouth while waiting for his miracle . He said he must keep his mouth as a temple for God .TO show you all how wicked the pastor is,he now asked my husband to be making love to me 3 times a day,so I will be smelling the dirty mouth .This is not funny,it is getting out of hand,if I complain he calls me a witch ,this man's teeth has rotten . I have tried as a wife to call him to his senses but he keeps calling me a witch ,I want to leave the marriage
What will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Life Talks
Email: Lifetalksmail@gmail.com

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Life Talks.
*Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post
*Thank you.

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.